Here’s a step-by-step guide of what you can expect when you work with us to recruit a new permanent, temporary or contract employee.
Adapt Resourcing’s recruitment process in ten steps:
1. Get in touch: To discuss your hiring process, please contact your local Adapt Resourcing office or upload your job specification to our website and your best point of contact call you straight back.
2. Clarification of your requirements: We arrange an in-depth teleconference or face-to-face meeting to discuss your requirements. If you don’t have a job description, we can help with the preparation at this stage.
3. Market update: We provide an honest appraisal about market conditions, the availability of candidates and how attractive your role and remuneration package are.
4. Full understanding: It’s not all about the technical requirements on paper, so we take the time to understand your business, and the type of individuals that would thrive in your culture.
5. Timescale definition: Project timescales and milestones agreed beforehand, and stuck to throughout the recruitment process.
6. A bespoke solution: Our teams are all specialist in their markets, so while they’ll know your industry inside out, they also know that no two recruitment processes are ever the same. We start with a fresh viewpoint and advise you on your best course of action.
7. Access to the best candidates: Provided by our industry-leading database, range of advertising solutions, active networking with key contacts in the market and keeping up-to-date with social media trends.
8. In-depth interviewing: To select your preferred candidates for interview from a group of people who’ve been qualified against all of your technical, creative and personality requirements. We are also able to arrange psychometric testing and assessment centres as part of your vetting process.
9. Referencing: Full referencing for your potential new employee to guarantee their credibility.
10. Offer management: To make sure that you secure your new hire in your ideal timescales, at the right salary level.
As part of a global group with hands-on market knowledge, we’re able to offer informed recruitment solutions for all areas of your organisation.